Skip to content
- The Dynamic Futures Portfolio is composed of a pool of systems trading different
markets (indexes, commodities, currencies, etc.) to provide diversification to the
- The systems are currently trading primarily the Nasdaq100 Index, Crude Oil, and
Gold, but there will be other markets, such as Currencies, Interest Rates, Crypto, or
other Indexes that will be traded and added to the portfolio when and if the market
conditions are ideal.
- The systems will have a mix of breakout logic, such as momentum trading and
others that will enter on a retracement in favor of the trend, and others will be a
countertrend. There is also diversification regarding different time frames in the
- For example, we can have a system on the Nasdaq index that works on a 10 or 15-
minute time frame to better capture small moves and another system on the same
market that works on 30 or 60 minutes to capture a bigger move and swing trade if
necessary. Also, some systems will go only long, and others will go only short based
on market conditions.
- Constant monitoring of the performance of the systems. If a system is not
performing well, it will be put on standby or discarded and substituted with a new
one that better fits the current market conditions. The systems will also be
reoptimized and modified, if necessary, based on performance.
- Completely automatic, there is no human intervention or discretionary trading. All
the rules (entry price, stop loss, target, etc.) are coded, and the computer simply
executes the algorithms of each system.
- All the systems are built and tested using professional protocols based on advanced
statistical analysis and artificial intelligence with the goal of finding the most robust
systems currently performing in the markets.
- Trades an average of 15-20 times per month.
- The recommended suggested minimum capital is $25,000 for the standard/mini